Eduketra 3.4.2 Release Notes
Here is the list of new features included with this release of Eduketra 3.4.2
Note: The feature names and parts of the feature descriptions are linked to articles in the Eduketra support portal that contain more information about the features.
|Course-wise Exam Schedule||Previously, you were only able to schedule an exam for one batch of students at a time. In this release, you can schedule a common exam for all batches of a course at the same time.||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Examination|
|Custom Payment Gateway||If you use the Online Payment plugin, you must be aware that Eduketra supports the following payment gateways: PayPal, Interswitch, and Authorize.net. With this release, Eduketra will also support:
In addition to the payment gateways that Eduketra will support, institutions can also integrate any custom payment gateway with Eduketra. This will offer institutions greater control and flexibility for online payments.
|Eduketra Multischool Group Administrator, Eduketra Account Administrator, Eduketra Administrator, Privileged Employee||Online Payment|
||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Finance|
What’s enhanced in Eduketra?
Here is the list of enhanced features included with this release of Eduketra 3.4.2
|Associated employees list in Subjects Search API||In this release, Subjects Search API will give you the employee numbers of the employees associated to each subject.||NA||NA|
|Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) Grading System||Formative Assessment (FA) Calculation: The following changes have been made to Formative Assessment (FA) calculation:
Note: FA criteria calculation cannot be edited if descriptive indicator marks have already been entered for students.
Co-scholastic Descriptive Indicators:
You can now select the descriptive indicators that are to be displayed in the CCE Student-wise Report. In the report the indicators will be sorted from the highest to the lowest grade.
CCE Student-wise Report:
The Student-wise Report will now display the observation criteria as well as the descriptive indicators for each criteria.
|Administrator, Privileged Employee||Examination|
|Administrator, Employee, Student, Parent||SMS|
|Finance – Collecting and processing all types of student fees from a single view||To make student fee payment simple and convenient, all types of student fees, such as finance fee, transport fee, and hostel fee can be collected and processed right from the Finance module.||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Finance|
|Finance – Recording deleted/reverted transactions||Previously, only the following type of transactions when reverted were listed in the Reverted transactions page:
In this release, the following type of transactions when deleted/reverted will also be listed as a reverted transaction in the Reverted transactions page:
|Administrator, Privileged Employee||Finance|
|Student fee preferences||A student’s fees preferences can be specified from the student’s profile (More > Fees):
|Administrator, Privileged Employee||Student Profile|
|Managing students who are absent for an exam or not applicable for an exam||The following changes have been made to manage students who may be absent for an exam and students for whom an exam may not be applicable:
|Administrator, Privileged Employee||Examination|
|Filtered Employee Attendance Report||You can now generate the employee attendance report for a specific date range.||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Human Resource|
|General Settings – Language||Spanish and French translations have been enhanced.||Administrator, Privileged Employee, Student, and Parent||All modules|
What’s removed from Eduketra?
Automatic Transactions – Setting up automatic deduction transactions for finance categories functionality has been removed.
Here is the list of issues fixed in this release of Eduketra 3.4.2
- Printed PDFs do not show the attachment information.
- Applicant fee payment status is shown as ‘Not paid’ even though amount to be paid is zero.
- Pay button must be disabled if the amount to be paid is zero.
- Error 500 displayed when attempted to generate a custom report with an additional field containing “.” as one of the input criteria.
- All recent jobs to be shown at the top in Data Exports page.
- Deleted privileged folder is shown for students, but hidden for administrators.
- “No exam” type subject name is shown in Assessment-wise Report and Subject-wise Report.
- In Internal Assessment Groups create and edit page, lowercase letters aren’t considered during calculation.
- Subject teacher has no permission to enter the marks for a particular subject.
- Class designation is shown for all batches in view and only once in PDF.
- Unable to select the date from the calendar if we encounter any error during exam creation.
- Employee is unable to view the Archived student report in Examination report center.
- Through ‘Edit’, it’s possible to create duplicate exam for the same subject.
- Combined score doesn’t show the grade in Grouped Exam Report.
- Cannot enter 0% in ‘Marks’ field for a class designation.
- Style issue in PDF of consolidated report.
- Subject name not shown when editing a subject exam.
- Grouped exam records are not deleted from the back-end when exam groups are deleted.
- Fee Structure PDF doesn’t have fee collection, category and dates.
- If an individual payslip category is approved by the administrator, a 500 error is displayed in View Payslip page.
- Date isn’t shown in the Attendance Register.
- Marital status of employee gets reset to ‘Single’ if employee profile is imported into Eduketra through Custom Import.
- Ability to assign the default administrator as a teacher for a subject.
- No permission to export the CSV reports.
- Unable to reset an exam.
- Cannot create more than one elective group for a batch.
- Disable exam management link from a tutor privileged employee.
- Elective group name cannot be edited in the Manage Subject
- Error 500 is displayed when attempted to view a PDF report for retrieved results when searched for a student from autosuggest menu.
- Wrong authorization object is being passed to breadcrumb for batches/show page.
- Only one employee has the permission to mark the subject-wise attendance for an elective subject.
- Inconsistent page breaks in generated PDF documents.